During the past four decades, we’ve built trusted relationships with the industry’s top manufacturers. That’s why when it comes to selection, Kenseal Construction Products carries the best brands for your building envelope needs. But we don’t stop there. We believe in keeping our contractors on the front lines of innovation by being the first with access to the newest, most cutting-edge solutions in the marketplace.
In this blog post, we will spotlight a few products manufactured by our trusted vendor partner, Specified Technologies Inc (STI) Firestop, as well as a project where these products were utilized.
- SpeedFlex® Track Top Gasket is an easy to install, no caulking required, out of the box firestop solution that also provides excellent acoustical performance in standard wall designs. The added benefits:
- Works with any ceiling track
- Tested for both standard and shaft wall construction
- Allows for 100% compression and extension
- Red in color for easy identification and inspection
- FastTack® Firestop Spray was developed to counter the stalling effects of weather while providing unmatched washout resistance and the fast tack free times. The added benefits:Spray up till the first drops of rain
- Tack Free within 35 minutes!
- Resistant to Wind-Driven Rain, ASTM D6904
- Will not washout and cures in below freezing conditions
A new 17-story mixed used building is rising in Fenway, Boston – 1350 Boylston St! It will feature 212 rental residential apartments, about 7,000 square feet of ground-floor retail space, and an underground parking garage for 105 cars.
One of Kenseal’s valued customers was awarded the firestopping for this new building. Kenseal Sales Representative Kevin Cocuzzo, with the assistance of the Kenseal team and STI manufacturer representative, supported our customer throughout this project. The STI firestopping line was a sound choice for this scope of work and in stock and readily available at Kenseal.
Kenseal Construction Products distributes quality innovative product lines to the waterproofing, sealant, glazing and concrete/masonry restoration markets. Founded in 1977, Kenseal has become one of the largest specialty construction product distributors in the country. Kenseal has 13 stocking locations located along the East Coast to ensure rapid order fulfillment. Our sales team is thoroughly trained to find solutions to the most challenging construction projects.