Brian Centofanti’s decade long contribution to the New England Sales teams cannot go unrecognized. His contagious excitement about his work and the people around him power both him and his team forward. By placing the customer first (per our company value of “customer focus drives our business”), Brian keeps the task at hand in front of him. Let’s hear more from Brian…
- What is your role at Kenseal? My role at Kenseal is Sales Manager for New England. I have been incredibly lucky to work with my teams in Boston and Connecticut who are top notch and deliver year after year.
- How long have you been with the company? I have worked with the company for 10 years.
- Describe Kenseal in three words. Three words to describe Kenseal would be Relationships, Challenges and Fast: The reason the job is so rewarding is the relationships you build with your co-workers and your customers. The challenges are always in front of you and the pace of the business moves extremely quick. There really is not a dull moment.
- What is something working at Kenseal has taught you? Working at Kenseal has taught me that above all service has a direct correlation to sales. As Jeff King would say- “when you decide to sell in distribution you have committed to being available and service your customer.” When you earn a customer’s trust through service- you can grow your sales exponentially.
- What are the top five things on your bucket list? Add the Wahoo and the Sailfish to my fishing collection; Take a trip to Dubai; Take my wife to Hawaii; Take my family for a Spring Training trip; Run the Boston Marathon
- What is one fun fact about you? Fun Fact about me is that I am 6’9″ tall.
Thanks, Brian. Check out this project that Brian and his sales team worked on https://kenseal.com/projects/a-look-back-at-university-of-new-haven/